- May – 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm
- June through Labor Day – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Labor Day through Oct. 31st – 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm
Saturdays & Sundays Only
- November – 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm (except Thanksgiving weekend)
- $4.00 per adult
- $2.00 per child (ages 6-18)
- 5 & under free
A Recreation Passport is required to enter the Leelanau State Park. The cost is $11.00 for Michigan residents as an “opt in” with annual motor vehicle registration. The Passport is valid for Park entry, until it expires the next year. The Passport provides entry to all 98 State Parks, 133 State Forest Campgrounds, 1,000 miles of trails for hiking, skiing and riding. The daily fee for non-Michigan residents is $8.40, and an annual pass for non-Michigan residents is currently $30.50.
Location & Directions
The Grand Traverse Lighthouse is located in northern Michigan at the tip of the Leelanau Peninsula, 9 miles north of Northport, and inside the Leelanau State Park.
Our full address is Grand Traverse Lighthouse Museum, 15500 N. Lighthouse Pt. Road, Northport, MI 49670