Puzzle, Point Iroquois Lighthouse
The first Point Iroquois Lighthouse began operating here in 1856. It was replaced in 1870 with the current structure. It sits at the junction of Lake Superior and the Saint Mary’s River. The lighthouse is now part of the Hiawatha National Forest. A museum and gift store are open from Memorial Day to mid October.
- 1,000 pieces
- 27×20 inches
- MADE IN USA!