For Kids Only
This page is loaded with fun activities and information for kids. You may download any of these documents by clicking on the box. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open these files.
- What Is An Artifact?
- Information about what an artifact is and isn’t
- Lighthouse Words To Know
- A glossary of important Lighthouse words
- Lighthouse Museum Manners
- Information about how to act inside the museum
- Crack The Code
- Using Morse code, see if you can figure out the message
- The School For Lighthouse Children
- Find out more about the Lighthouse children’s school
- Ode To A Lighthouse Keeper (poem)
- A poem written by the daughter of a Lighthouse Keeper
- Reading List
- Books to read for teachers and students
We’ve prepared a special teacher’s packet to help. For more information about school tours, please contact the Program Coordinator at 231-386-7195.