Education, Exhibits + Tours
- Education Programs are held April through December.
- Lighthouse Treasure Hunt is available when you tour the lighthouse.
- History of Grand Traverse Light
- New for 2015: Lake Michigan Aircraft Carriers – Fog Signal Building
- Archaeological Dig of the 1st Grand Traverse Light
- Grand Traverse Bay Underwater Preserve
- Native American Settlements of the Area
Guided tours are available for school and adult groups. Reservations must be made in advance by calling the Program Coordinator at 231-386-7195.
With prior notice, Grand Traverse Lighthouse welcomes tour buses! If a guided tour is not requested, lighthouse staff will welcome the group, and give a brief historical summary before the individuals disperse for self-guided tours. To schedule a tour bus visit, please call 231-386-7195.